First impressions mean everything – especially when it comes to your Instagram feed. Developing a consistent theme can deliver so much value for your brand, whether you’re wanting to increase followers, engagement or set yourself apart from competitors, you can do so by being intentional with your feed.
Hi. We’re #TeamSocial.
We provide the strategic direction and development of all university-wide social media accounts. We also offer training and best practices to our campus community.
- Join Our Team: #CSUSocial is Hiring a Student Vlogger May 18, 2020
- Improve Keyword Rankings with Google Search Console April 7, 2020
- Digital Togetherness Through COVID-19 April 3, 2020
- An Easier Way to Resize Your Videos for Social Media March 27, 2020
- 3 Social Media Trends for 2020 and What They Mean for Higher Ed January 22, 2020
All The Tags
#CSUSocial analytics Ashley Manweiler cam the ram chase baker college social media colorado colorado state colorado state university colorado state university social media Commencement content strategy csu rams csu social csu social media digital media engagement facebook Facebook Live fort collins Graduation hesm higher ed higher ed social media higher education higher education social media Inspiration Instagram instagram stories Jen Smith Kimberly Stern LinkedIn photography Pinterest Quote quotes Savannah Waggoner snapchat social media social media strategy Strategy Twitter video Vine youtube