Social and Digital Media Vlogging Internship
The CSU Social and Digital Media team is looking for a student intern to join our vlogging team.
The vlogger will film, edit and post vlogs to A Ram’s Life, a student-run vlog at CSU. What do our interns vlog about? Their experience at CSU. From the first-day-of-class jitters to Homecoming happenings, we are looking for a student who is willing to share their life as a college student on camera.
Vlogger can expect to:
- Film and edit video content on a weekly basis
- Create thumbnails, titles and descriptions for videos
- Upload and post videos to A Ram’s Life YouTube channel
- Be up-to-date with YouTube trends
- Other duties as assigned
The successful applicant will be a current CSU student by fall 2020, enrolled in 12 or more credit hours and will demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Strong knowledge of YouTube
- Willingness and ability to use their own equipment to create and edit videos
- Comfortability in front of and behind a camera
- Ability to produce fresh content on a weekly basis
- Experience using video editing software (Premiere, Final Cut)
- Experience creating vlog-style content
- Commitment to uphold the university’s Principles of Community
- Ability to work with minimal direction and produce quality results in an efficient manner
This internship is for the fall 2020 semester.
Hours: 6 hours each week; flexible schedule
- Current resume listing relevant social and digital media experience
- Cover letter that includes 10 topics you could cover on the vlog
- If applicable, include your portfolio or YouTube channel link
- Create an audition vlog:
- 3-10 minutes long
- Showcase who you are and why you want to be A Ram’s Life vlogger
- This is a great chance to demonstrate your filming and editing style
- Upload your video to Google Drive, DropBox, or another file-sharing service, and include the link in an email.
Please send all your application materials and video audition link to Ashley Manweiler at email@example.com by July 1, 2020.