It’s easy to do. And it will make your Snap Stories a little more interesting, especially if you can find the right song to help tell your story. For instance, here’s a Snap Story we posted after National Taco Day…
So here’s how you do it…
1. If you don’t already have a Spotify account, download the app. There is a free version, yay!
2. Find a song that compliments your video.
3. Go to the section of the song that you want to use, then rewind about 10 seconds to give you a running start.
4. Hit “play” in Spotify and quickly toggle back to Snapchat.
5. Wait for the part of the song to get there, and hit “record” slightly before your desired part of the song starts to play.
6. You can record 10 second sections of the song at a time, and can repeat this process in order to continue the song to make your video longer.
That’s it. Happy Snapping!