If you’re like us, you take great pride in your scrupulously planned Facebook posts. Consider Facebook as the snobby, high school varsity basketball squad. Lots of ideas come to tryouts. Only a selective few are actually good enough to make the starting line-up. It’s our most popular platform, so we are very thoughtful about our post frequency and content.
But there are some days when engaging content feels a bit slim. Especially by the end of the week. Do you ever feel like you’ve run out of ideas by day 5? It happens to the best of us. But don’t worry, there is a quick and easy way to create a slam dunk, even on days when you may not think you have anything Facebook worthy.
Quotes. Use quotes, people. And photos. It’s that simple.
All you need to do on a slow content day is:
1. Google “inspirational quotes”
2. Find one you like
3. Find a photo of people or places on campus that might complement the quote
4. Crop the photo in an interesting way. Or not.
4. Add the quote with a little bit of typography flair in Photoshop or Illustrator
5. Voilå! Instant engagement!
Click on the samples below for a sneak peek at some of our “CSU Quotables” we can use to use in a pinch…